Two genius and stupid (I’ll tell you later) person just changed the face of communication of modern world by launching WhatsApp messenger app. They are genius because WhatsApp is the best and most famous messaging 💬 app and they are stupid because they sold it to Facebook, they shouldn’t sell it. If anyone has a phone he must be having WhatsApp on their phone and if they haven’t they are living in a cave. WhatsApp just launched WhatsApp payment. Let see how it can close Paytm business 🤣.
Recommended: Lucky Patcher apk Free Download No Root
Recommended: Airtel Hello Caller Tune Number
So, basically, today in this article 📃 we will discuss WhatsApp payment, WhatsApp payment India, how to use WhatsApp for payment, how to use WhatsApp payment and much more.
WhatsApp Payment India 😇
WhatsApp launched its brand new feature called WhatsApp payment all around the world. WhatsApp payment is a UPI based payment. It will work exact same like Google Tez app, Bhim app, Paytm, PhonePe and MobiKwik.
How To Use WhatsApp For Payment, How To Use WhatsApp Payment 💰
So, let’s start our journey to know how to use WhatsApp for payment, how to use WhatsApp payment without wasting a signal seconds 🕡 of yours.
First thing first we need a medium through which we can transfer or receive money
- and for that, we need to link our bank account to WhatsApp.
How To Add Bank Account 🏦 For WhatsApp Payment India?
Follow this procedure open WhatsApp app 👉 Settings 👉 Payments Bank Accounts.
- Now, click on Add new account and then click on Accept and Continue.
- Keep in mind that your WhatsApp number and your mobile number in your bank account must be same.
- Next step is, WhatsApp will verify your mobile number by sending an OTP.
- After that, you need to select your bank name you want to add to the transaction in WhatsApp.
- After that, in next step, you have to enter your debit card last 6 digit number and expiry date and month (like other payments app).
- After that, you need to set a 4 digit pin 🔑 (for your daily transaction process).
- You are done, my friends, you have successfully added your bank account to your WhatsApp payment.
- Now, you can send anyone money though WhatsApp but we are not finished yet, read the next section to know how to use WhatsApp for payment, how to use WhatsApp payment?
How To Use WhatsApp For Payment, How To Use WhatsApp Payment?
Now, please follow these steps to do your first transaction 💳.
- First of all choose your that person to whom you want to send money it can be your loving family members, your annoying but funny friends, your girlfriends or your boyfriends ❤, just can be anyone.
- After choosing them, simply you have to open their chat and then you have to open that paper clip symbol 📎 (attachment symbol).
- After that, click on Payments icon and follow the process, I’ll not tell because you are too smart to handle this.
- At last, it will ask you your 4 digit pin number that you had set above while adding your bank account.
- Congratulations, my friends. Now you can uninstall paytm.
It’s looking like Paytm owner (Vijay Shekhar Sharma) is not happy with Whatsapp payment feature 😅, that’s why he is trolling Facebook nowadays.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this article is helpful for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also read this article in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechMojis Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “WhatsApp Payment India Online: R.I.P ☠ Paytm”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on the comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechMojis: