If you want to transfer your balance to another but don’t know to do that then don’t worry welcome to our blog, here we will try to tell you how to do Vodafone Balance transfer Number from one phone to another phone. To know how to do that just stick with us.
Let’s Go 🏄 For Vodafone Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to follow Vodafone Balance Transfer.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone and dial *111*3# from your own Vodafone SIM.
- Now you need to enter the amount you want to send your lazy friends or loved family member.
- Now enter your friend or family member mobile number.
- For example, you want to share Rs. 30 to your friend then *111*3#, You will have to add them to your sharing account.
- Now check if they are added to your account for sharing Vodafone balance..
- You are done, friends.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
Also Check: Vodafone Loan Number Codes
Also Check: Vodafone Caller Tunes Number Codes
Vodafone Balance Transfer 📮?
You can transfer talktime balance or internet to another Vodafone user.
Vodafone Balance Transfer: Help Your Favorite Ones 🤗
So let’s start 🛩 to know the process of Vodafone Balance Transfer without wasting a single second of yours.
Vodafone Balance Transfer T&C
Before starting the Vodafone Balance Transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use Vodafone Balance Transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Both sides should be same operator network like if you are using Vodafone sim then the receiver should be using Vodafone sim.
- You can transfer Vodafone balance to another Vodafone number from Rs. 5 to Rs. 30 at one time 🕓.
- You can transfer Vodafone balance to another Vodafone only one time in a day.
- Your Vodafone number must be 3 months old and the receiver Vodafone number must be 1 month old.
- Few balance will be deducted as a service charge while transferring balance.
- Vodafone operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Vodafone number.
TechMojis Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!