If you want to transfer your balance to another but don’t know to do that then don’t worry welcome to our blog, here we will try to tell you how to do MTNL Balance transfer from one phone to another phone. To know how to do that just stick with us.
MTNL Balance Transfer 📮?
You can transfer talktime balance or internet to another MTNL user.
MTNL Balance Transfer: Help Your Favorite Ones 🤗
So let’s start 🛩 to know the process of MTNL balance transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
MTNL Balance Transfer T&C
Before starting the MTNL balance transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use MTNL balance transfer feature to another person.
- Your MTNL number must be older more than 3 months.
- Both sides should be same operator network like if you are using MTNL sim then the receiver should be using MTNL sim.
- You can transfer MTNL balance to another MTNL number from Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular MTNL number in one day.
- Some extra amount like for Rs. 15 Rs. 3 and for Rs. 50 Rs. 10 will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs. 50 in a day.
- MTNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong MTNL number.
Let’s Go 🏄 For MTNL Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to follow MTNL balance transfer.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechMojis Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!