If you want to transfer your balance to another but don’t know to do that then don’t worry welcome to our blog, here we will try to tell you how to do BSNL Balance transfer from one phone to another phone. To know how to do that just stick with us.
BSNL Balance Transfer 📮
BSNL Balance Transfer: Help Your Favorite Ones 🤗
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of BSNL Balance Transfer without wasting a single second of yours.
Lets Go 🏄 For BSNL Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to follow BSNL Balance Transfer.
- First of all, open your SMS app on your mobile phone and type the following sms.
Now you will have to type an SMS like this “GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738.
- Like this type GIFT 123456789 20 and send it to 53733 or 53738
- Now ask your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
Also Check: BSNL Caller Tunes Number
Also Check: BSNL Loan Number Codes
BSNL Balance Transfer T&C
You have to follow these things while process.
- Your BSNL number must be older more than 3 months.
- Both side should be same operator network like if you are using BSNL sim then the receiver should be using BSNL sim.
- You can transfer BSNL balance to another BSNL number from Rs. 5 to Rs.100 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular BSNL number in one day.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs. 100 in a day.
- BSNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong BSNL number.
What is BSNL Balance Transfer?
BSNL Balance Transfer means that when you have too much balance and you want to share your bsnl balance to another Bsnl user that’s when BSNL Balance transfer comes into play.
TechMojis Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!