Idea Port Number: If you are facing problem in your network like you can’t talk to anyone over call, you are not receiving good signal in your area or your network is quite costly and you want to port your network in another network then welcome to our article, here we will share you the method on how you can do Idea port. Be with us to know how to do it.
Like if your internet is not working or having some kind of issue then you can able to port your idea sim to other networks.
Important Documents Needed For Idea Port 📃
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Idea Port Number, How to Port Idea
Send a message
|SMS PORT <space><your current mobile number> to 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight to 5 am
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for porting.
Also Check: Idea Loan Number Codes
Also Check: Idea Caller Tunes Number
Idea Port? 🤔
You can change your current network in Idea or if your current network is Idea then you can port to another network.
Idea Port T&C
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
TechMojis Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊