From past few months, I’m continuously receiving a message ✉ (in hindi) “Sarkari Nirdeshanusar, Apke Mobile Number Ko Aadhar Card Se Jodna Aavashyak Hai. Aadhar Link Ke Liye, Apne Nazdeeki BSNL Retailer Se Sampark Karein“. This message means just link your Aadhar card with your number by going to nearest store 🏪. If you didn’t do this your number might be unavailable.
Recommended: Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
Recommended: How to Change Windows Folder Color In (Windows 7, 8.1, 10)
So basically today I’ll tell you almost everything about this process and I’ll tell you how to link your Aadhar card with BSNL number. Stay connected with me like you always be with me 😊.
What Is The Need of This?
The Department of Telecommunication also known as (DOT) has given instruction to all Indian telecom operators like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone to verify their customer care number 📞 with their Aadhar card. This process will help in reduction of fake sims and will provide extra features and security to customers. And some people are saying this process is for digitization (Digital India).
Stuffs 🎒 You Need To Link Aadhar Card With BSNL Number
- We really need some preparations before going to do this process, here is the list of kinds of stuff we need.
- Aadhar Card
- That number must be with you for this process (for OTP)
- And of course you.
- This process is totally free friends if anyone asks you for money just say anything to them 😉 and walk out of that shop.
How to 🤔 Link Aadhar Card 💳 To BSNL Number 2017
So let’s start our journey 🛩 to know how to link your Aadhar card with your BSNL number without wasting a single second of yours.
- First of all, visit 👣 your nearest BSNL store or any retailer (recharge store where they will have hang a notice like that “link your Aadhar card with your number here free) with your all kinds of stuff that I have mentioned above.
- After reaching at the store ask them Sir/Ma’am (be polite please, it will give a nice feeling to you and them) I want to link my Aadhar card with my mobile number.
- If you be polite then they will do your work quickly and with a smile and you will look a gentleman, isn’t it good? Now they will ask you to tell mobile number that you want to link with Aadhar card.
- Tell your number and they will send you an OTP (one-time password) on that number and tell them back that OTP, it might be 4 or 6 digits.
- After that, they will ask you to put your finger or thumb on Fingerprint scanner verification machine.
- They may also ask you to tell 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- After few seconds 🕚 of this process, they will tell you that your number has been verified with your Aadhar card and you will also get a confirmation method on that number.
- You are done guys, now its time to leave that store or retailer shop and don’t forget to say Thank You or Thanks. This single word will give them a smile on their face 😊 and they will feel happy to do their work.
Link Aadhar Card 🗼 To All Other Network
TechMojis Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How to 🤔 Link Aadhar Card 💳 To BSNL Number”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechMojis: