#5 Best Phones Under Rs 5000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Having a budget of Rs 5000 for a Mobile? Well, I have a list of best phones under 5000 in India, where you can choose to select your brand and buy your smartphone. You will get Keypad basic, Android smartphone in this list with great specs means value for money like 2GB RAM, good Camera, Battery Backup, 4G Volte, etc.
I have made this list by researching through various experts mediums like Quora, smartprix, Amazon, Flipkart reviews, digit, ndtv, etc. Some of the top companies are here in this list such as Lava, Nokia, Micromax, Xolo, Redmi mi, Samsung, lyf, etc.
I will suggest you not to buy a used phone under 5000 because it will not that good performance level which you can get it by buying a new smartphone.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 5000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 5000 in India
- #1. I Kall K110 (Blue, 16 GB)Editor’s Choice
- #2. Yu Yunique (Black, 8 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3.Micromax Bharat 2 Plus
- #4.Nokia 8110 4G (Black)
- #5.Nokia 1
- #1.I Kall K110 (Blue, 16 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #2.Yu Yunique (Black, 8 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3.Micromax Bharat 2 Plus
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 5000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- I Kall K110 (Blue, 16 GB)
Here you’ll find a list of top 5 mobile phones under Rs 5000 with their special features and top 3 with some extra features.
Later on you’ll find a buying guide that you can go through before buying any mobile phone. So, let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
2 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM,13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Display,5MP Rear Camera,2500 mAh Battery
1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM,11.94 cm (4.7 inch) HD Display,8MP Rear Camera | 2MP Front Camera,2000 mAh Battery
1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM,10.16 cm (4 inch) Display,5MP Rear Camera,1600 mAh Battery
512 MB RAM | 4 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 32 GB,6.22 cm (2.45 inch) Display,2MP Rear Camera,1500 mAh Li-ion Battery,MSM8905 (Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform) Processor
Subscribe to Our Official Channel on YouTube
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 5000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Please always check camera quality of any phone that you buy bacause you don’t want to get a poor picture quality camera phone.
- Processor – If phone has a latest and good processor then the performance of your phone will be smooth. So always go for a good and a latest processor phone.
- Battery Life – If don’t love to carry a charger or power bank all the time then, it is always better to go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – Buy a phone with storage that is according to your requirements, because if it lacks later on then you’ll be frustrated.
- Display – A good quality display means that it will produce less strain on your eyes because of phone. And also always buy the display size that is comfortable for you.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
Always listen to yourself and buy that phone which has the display size that is completely comfortable for you.The size of the display should always be according to your choice, because if you buy a very large display size phone then it may be difficult for you to carry it easily and if you buy too small then it would cause more strain on your eyes as well.
Performance & Camera
Want to buy a mobile that doesn’t hang easily that make sure you buy one with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on. Everyone loves to click beautiful photos sometimes, so it’s always better to get a phone with a good and high quality camera that produces images that are good.So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.