#5 Best Phones Under Rs 7000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 11 Dec 2020
In this world of smartphones, you are going to get confused because there are a whole lot of sets variants come out each month that you can’t able to remember. Well, Today I will give you the list of best phones under 7000 in India so that you can able to buy your mobile and have fun.
In this range of Android phone, you will see some of the top companies competing with each other, so it’s your call to choose a brand and go with it, such as Samsung, Xiaomi Redmi mi, Lenovo, Micromax, Moto, Honor, etc. Specs are amazing in this range of 7000 like dual camera, Fingerprint, battery backup, 4G Volte, 3GB RAM, etc.
Most of the people think that they can buy a used phone and have better specs, but I will tell you those specs will no longer be able to serve there purpose because they have already been used so many times, So it’s better to buy a new phone and live longer with your phone.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 7000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 7000 in India
- #1. Yu Yureka Black (Matte Black, 32 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #2. Redmi 8A Dual (Sea Blue, 32 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3. Infinix Smart 4 (Quetzal Cyan, 32 GB)
- #4. Samsung M01 core
- #5 Itel Vision1 (Gradation Blue, 32 GB)
- #1.Yu Yureka Black (Matte Black, 32 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #2.Redmi 8A Dual (Sea Blue, 32 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3. Infinix Smart 4 (Quetzal Cyan, 32 GB)
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 7000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Yu Yureka Black (Matte Black, 32 GB)
First thing here that you’ll find is a list of top 5 mobile phones under Rs 7000 with few features and later on the top 3 are given with some extra features.
Second thing is that you’ll find a buying guide which you can go through before buying any mobile phone. So, let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 64 GB, 12.7 cm (5 inch) Full HD Display, 13MP Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera, 3000 mAh Battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
2 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB, 15.8 cm (6.22 inch) HD+ Display, 13MP +2MP Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera, 5000 mAh Battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Processor
2 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | 17.32 cm (6.82 inch) HD+ Display, 13MP +Depth Sensor Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera, 6000 mAh Battery, MediaTek Helio A22 Processor
1 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable upto 512GB, 13.46 cm (5.3 inch) Full HD+ Display, 8MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera, 3000 mAh Battery, MediaTek | MT6739WW quad core Processor
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable upto 128GB, 15.46 cm (6.088 inch) HD+ Display, 8MP + 0.3 Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera, 4000 mAh Battery, Unisoc SC9863A Octa Core Processor
Subscribe to Our Official Channel on YouTube
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 7000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Always check the camera quality of any mobile phone that you buy because if you don’t get a good one then you’ll get bad quality of pictures that no one likes.
- Processor – The phone that has a latest and good processor it will have the best performance and your phone will run smoothly. So always go for a good and a latest processor phone.
- Battery Life – Nobody loves to carry a charger or power bank all the time so it is better to go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – Always try to buy a phone with storage that is according to your requirements. Because it always depends upon your usage.
- Display – Buying a good quality display means that it will produce less strain on your eyes because of phone. And also always buy the display size that is comfortable for you.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
Buy that phone which has the display size that is completely comfortable for you and suits you.The size of the display should always be according to your choice, because if you buy a very large display size phone then it may be difficult for you to carry it easily and if you buy too small then it would cause more strain on your eyes as well.
Performance & Camera
Everybody wants to have a mobile that doesn’t hang easily so make sure you buy one with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on. And it’s always better to get a phone with a good and high quality camera that produces images that are good.So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.