#5 Best Phones Under Rs 6000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Getting a Phone in this range under 6000? Well, I am here to help you out by giving some of the best android phone suggestions. You will get many top companies in this range like Redmi, Micromax, Xolo, Nokia, Lenovo, Samsung.
You can get good specification under rs 6000 like 4G Volte, 3GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, bezel-less display, good battery backup, camera. You can even play high-end games like pubg, Asphalt 9, etc. In this best phones under 6000 you can click some awesome photos and show it your friends and families.
These Phones are available in the Indian Ecom market like Amazon or Flipkart with a discount so don’t wait to get it sold out. Get your piece of the phone right now.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 6000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 6000 in India
- #1.Realme C2 (Diamond Blue, 16 GB)Editor’s Choice
- #2. Nokia C3 Editor’s Choice
- #3.Panasonic ELUGA I6
- #4.LYF Wind 4S (Blue, 16 GB)
- #5.Nokia 8110 4G
- #1.Realme C2 (Diamond Blue, 16 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #2.Nokia C3 Editor’s Choice
- #3.Panasonic ELUGA I6
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 6000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Realme C2 (Diamond Blue, 16 GB)
There is given a list of top 5 mobile phones under Rs 6000 including their special features and details of top 3 with some extra features are given below this list.
Afterwards you’ll find an important buying guide that you can go through. So, let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
2 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) HD+ Display,13MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera,4000 mAh Battery
Nokia C3-00 packs 55MB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 8GB). The Nokia C3-00 is a single SIM (GSM) mobile that accepts a Regular-SIM card.
2 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,13.84 cm (5.45 inch) FWVGA Display,8MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera,3000 mAh Battery,MediaTek Processor
2 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM,12.7 cm (5 inch) Display,8MP Rear Camera,4000 mAh Battery
512 MB RAM | 4 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 32 GB,6.22 cm (2.45 inch) Display,2MP Rear Camera,1500 mAh Li-ion Battery,MSM8905 (Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform) Processor
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 6000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Always buy a phone with a good camera quality to get high picture quality. All smartphones have camera but make sure to buy the one with camera.
- Processor – The latest and good the processor is, the better will be the performance of the phone and the less it will cause trouble to you.
- Battery Life – You don’t want to carry charger or power bank each time they go out, so it’s better to get a phone with a good battery life so that you don’t have to charge it again and again.
- Storage – Storage of phone depends upon your usage, if you want to store heavy files on your mobile phone then you need to have a phone with more storage.
- Display – Always check the display quality because if it is not good then it will definitely cause more strain on your eyes. So make sure to buy a better quality display.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The size of the display should always be according to you. Always buy the one which has display size that suits you and is also comfortable for you to carry. Because if you buy a very large display size phone then it may be a problem to carry it all the time and if you buy a very small display size then it’s bad for your eyes as it will cause more strain.
Performance & Camera
The performance of a phone depends upon the processor of the phone. If the processor is good then the performance of phone will also be good. And no one wants to get a mobile phone with a poor performance. The camera of the phone is one other important factor because now a days no one wants to take a bad quality picture and to get a good quality picture you need a mobile phone that have a good camera quality.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.