#5 Best Phones Under Rs 4000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Smartphones are everywhere, every new company is launching their phones and they are competing like hell. If you want to buy phones within 4000 range then this page is going to be awesome for you.
First, understand why do you want your phone? Is it for gaming? Calling? Internet Usage? and then understand what type of specs will you prefer. What if you want a gaming type phone then you should choose a better GPU type phone.
There are many phones with good specs in the market that you can buy like, 4G, 2GB RAM, slim, etc. What if you have a brand preference then you can also select your brand like, Nokia, Mi, Micromax or any other better spec phone will do just fine in this range.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 4000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 4000 in India
- #1. I Kall K-1 Editor’s Choice
- #2. Micromax Bharat 2 Plus Editor’s Choice
- #3.Seeken SJ-1
- #4.Coolpad Mega 5M
- #5.Reach Allure Rise
- #1. I Kall K-1 Editor’s Choice
- #2.Micromax Bharat 2 Plus Editor’s Choice
- #3.Seeken SJ-1
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 4000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- I Kall K-1
Following this is a table of top 5 mobile phones under 4000 and then you’ll find a comparison of top 3 as well with much more information.
Towards the end you’ll see a buying guide that you can refer to before buying any mobile phone. Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 32 GB, 12.7 cm (5 inch) HD Display,5MP Rear Camera | 2MP Front Camera, 2200 mAh Battery,1.3 QUAD CORE PROCESSOR Processor
1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM, 10.16 cm (4 inch) Display,5MP Rear Camera,1600 mAh Battery
1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 32 MB,12.7 cm (5 inch) HD Display,8MP Rear Camera,2000 mAh Battery
1 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 32 GB,12.7 cm (5 inch) HD Display,5MP Rear Camera | 2MP Front Camera,2000 mAh Battery,Quad Core, SC9850K Processor Processor
3 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 64 GB,13.97 cm (5.5 inch) HD Display,8MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera,2600 mAh Battery,SC9832A Processor
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 4000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Before buying any phone now a days please always check its camera quality. Bacause at this time clicking good pictures are at a trend and you don’t want to lack behind.
- Processor – The better the processor, the less your phone will hang. If it has a latest and good processor then the performance of your phone will be smooth.
- Battery Life – No one wants to carry a charger or power bank with them all the time so, it is always better to go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – Always buy a phone with storage that is according to your requirements, because if it lacks later on then you’ll be frustrated.
- Display – Always buy a good quality display because then there will be less strain on your eyes because of phone. And buy the diplay size that is comfortable for you.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The size of the display should always be according to your choice, but it should be comfortable as well at the same time, because if you buy a very large display size phone then it may be difficult for you to carry it easily and if you buy too small then it would cause more strain on your eyes as well. So always listen to yourself and buy the one that is comfortable for you.
Performance & Camera
Always buy a mobile phone with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on and will not run smoothly which will irritate you. If you are buying a phone specially for clicking photos or you love to shoot then you need a camera that has a good camera quality otherwise all you will get is bad and poor pictures.So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.