#5 Best Phones Under Rs 60000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Thinking to go with the trend of mobile phones but under 60000? Then you have come to the right site. Here you can easily find best mobile phones under 60000. You can also find best upcoming phones under Rs 60000.
Here you can find a single list which contains android and smartphones of companies like apple,samsung,MI,vivo,oppo,LG, huawei,honor under Rs60000. We also look for best camera phones and waterproof mobile phones which also you can find here.
You can also find top 10 and top 5 mobile phones under 60000 in India. So what are you waiting for go and check it out now.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 60000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 60000 in India
- #1.Apple iPhone XS Editor’s Choice
- #2. Samsung Galaxy S10 Editor’s Choice
- #3.OPPO Find X
- #4.Mi 10
- #5.OnePlus 7 Pro
- #1. Apple iPhone XS Editor’s Choice
- #2.Samsung Galaxy S10 Editor’s Choice
- #3.OPPO Find X
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 60000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Apple iPhone XS
The first thing that you will see, is a table that includes top 5 mobile phones under 60000 Rs along with their name and their specific features. The buying links are also given. Just after that the top 3 are elaborated.
Later on you’ll see a buying guide that you can refer before buying any mobile phone as it contain very basic requirements that we all need to know.Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
64 GB ROM,14.73 cm (5.8 inch) Super Retina HD Display,12MP + 12MP | 7MP Front Camera,A12 Bionic Chip Processor
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Quad HD+ Display,16MP + 12MP | 10MP Front Camera,3400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery,Exynos 9 9820 Processor
8 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM,16.26 cm (6.4 inch) Full HD Display,16MP + 20MP | 25MP Front Camera,3730 mAh Li-polymer Battery,Snapdragon 845 Octa Core 2.649 GHz Processor
8 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM,16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Display,108MP Rear Camera | 20MP Front Camera,4780 mAh Battery,Qualcomm Spectra 480 ISP Processor
8 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM,16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Display,48 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP | 16MP Front Camera,4000 mAh Battery
Subscribe to Our Official Channel on YouTube
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 60000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Everyone love to click photos from the new phone that you buy, but imagine clicking bad quality pictures. No one would like to get bad quality pictures from a brand new phone. So it’s better to get a good quality camera phone.
- Processor – Processor is the one thing responsible for running any mobile phone smoothly and fast. So it is always better to buy a phone that has a good and a latest processor.
- Battery Life – Battery life always matters a lot because no one want to carry a charger or power bank with them all the time. So always go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – You must always buy a phone of storage that is always according to your need, because if it lacks later on then you’ll be frustrated.
- Display – You should always check the quality of display first because you don’t want to get a poor quality of display or the size which is not comfortable for you.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
Display size must always be according to what you desire and what is comfortable for you. If you want to buy a phone with the large display size or you are comfortable with a small display size. Whatever is comfortable for you to handle and carry, buy that one only and make sure to check its quality as well.
Performance & Camera
Ant time you want to buy any mobile phone check its performance first because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on and you’ll definitely will be irritated. And if you are buying a phone specially for clicking photos or you love to shoot then you need a camera that has a good camera quality otherwise all you will get is bad and poor pictures.So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.