#5 Best Phones Under Rs 50000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
If you are looking for a best mobile phone of all under the budget of 50000. Then you must have a look at the list we have created.You can easily find best mobile phones under 50000 and also best camera and waterproof mobile phones.
In this article you will find a list which contains smartphones of companies like vivo, apple, samsung, one plus, honor etc under 50000. As this is a generation of gaming so you can also fine best gaming phones and smartpix under Rs50000.
You can also find best android phones of 2019 and 2020 in India. So scroll and check it out.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 50000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 50000 in India
- #1.Apple iPhone XR Editor’s Choice
- #2. Mi 10 Editor’s Choice
- #3.Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
- #4.Samsung Galaxy S10
- #5.Nokia 9
- #1. Apple iPhone XR Editor’s Choice
- #2. Mi 10 Editor’s Choice
- #3. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 50000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Apple iPhone XR
You’ll first view a table containing top 5 mobile phones under 50000 with their specific features. And if you wish to buy them, then you can click on the link directly.
Later you’ll see a guide that you must read before buying any mobile phone as it contain very basic requirements that we all need now a days.Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
64 GB ROM,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Display,12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera,A12 Bionic Chip Processor,iOS 13 Compatible
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM,16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Display,108MP Rear Camera | 20MP Front Camera,4780 mAh Battery,Qualcomm Spectra 480 ISP Processor
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB,17.02 cm (6.7 inch) Full HD+ Display,12MP + 12MP + 12MP | 32MP Front Camera,4500 mAh Lithium-ion Battery,Exynos 9810 Processor
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Quad HD+ Display,16MP + 12MP | 10MP Front Camera,3400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery,Exynos 9 9820 Processor
6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM,15.21 cm (5.99 inch) Quad HD+ Display,5 x 12MP | 20MP Front Camera,3320 mAh Battery,Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
Subscribe to Our Official Channel on YouTube
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 50000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – You should always look for good quality camera because if you are looking for a phone to click photos then you need a better one
- Processor – Always go for a latest processor because the latest the processor , the better will be its functioning.
- Battery Life – Battery life is another important aspect to look upto because you don’t want to keep your phone on charging for all the time, so look for a one which has better battery life.
- Storage – Storage is the main thing to look to when it comes to buying any device which we use for storing information, so according to your requirements buy the storage.
- Display – Buying a good display phone means that you’ll be able to see clearly and it will be good for your eyes as well, so go for a display of better quality always.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
Whenever we buy some device like mobile or laptop the first thing that we see is the display like if its size is ok for me, if it has HD quality, will it put more strain on my eyes, because no one would buy a display quality that puts more strain because it’s harmfull.
So whenever you wish to buy a phone always go for a display that has better quality and its size is comfortable to you.
Performance & Camera
When it comes to smartphone we always look for a good camera quality and a good performance, because we don’t want to get bad pictures because of poor camera and we don’t want our phone to hang in between of a game or anything because of its poor performance.So it’s better to get these things good at once because then we’ll suffer later on.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.