#5 Best Phones Under Rs 14000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
It doesn’t matter if you have a toothbrush or not, but you must have a mobile in your pocket. Well, almost every person on this planet has their own mobile phone, if you are missing your phone then getting started within the range of 14000 is a good idea.
You will get many good phones under 14000 like 4GB RAM, amazing camera, 4G with the latest Android OS. There are many companies who make phones in this range like, Mi, Asus, Honor, Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
If you want to buy used phone then you can go on Olx otherwise you can easily be able to get these phones in Amazon or Flipkart.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 14000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 14000 in India
- #1. Realme C3 (Frozen Blue, 64 GB)Editor’s Choice
- #2. OPPO A9 2020 (Vanilla Mint, 128 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3.Realme 5i (Aqua Blue, 128 GB)
- #4.Infinix S5 Pro (Forest Green, 64 GB)
- #5.OPPO A12 (Blue, 32 GB)
- #1.Realme C3 (Frozen Blue, 64 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #2.OPPO A9 2020 (Vanilla Mint, 128 GB) Editor’s Choice
- #3.Realme 5i (Aqua Blue, 128 GB)
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 14000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Realme C3 (Frozen Blue, 64 GB)
In this article you’ll first find a list of top 5 mobile phones under Rs 14000 along with their specific features and later on, the top 3 are listed with some extra features.
At the end of this article you’ll find a buying guide which you can remenber before buying any new mobile phone. So, let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display,12MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera,5000 mAh Battery,Helio G70 Processor
4 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM,16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD Display,48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera,5000 mAh Battery,Qualcomm SM6125 Processor
4 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM,16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display,12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera,5000 mAh Battery.
4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display,48MP + 2MP + Low Light Sensor | 16MP Front Camera,4000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,15.8 cm (6.22 inch) HD+ Display,13MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera,4230 mAh Battery,MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765V/CB) Processor
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 14000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera –The best thing about buying a smartphone with a good quality camera is that no matter at what time and where you click pictures, you’ll definitely get a high quality picture that will be loved by everyone.
- Processor –Having a phone that doesn’t hang easily and runs smoothly is the only main thing that everyone wants. And in order to fullfill these things you need a latest and a fast processor to get a good performance of your phone.
- Battery Life – No one wants to carry a charger or power bank with them all the time. So, in order to avoid this, what you can dot is always go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – No matter whatever everyone else says, you must buy a phone with a particular storage according to your requirements. Depending upon what type of files you need to store on your phone, buy the phone with storage accordingly.
- Display –Buying a phone of high display quality will always be of a benefit, the touch will be smooth and it will definitely cause less strain on your eyes. So the display quality matters a lot and always go for a high quality display phone.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The size of the display must always be according to your comfort. If you feel like you are comfortable with a large display and you’ll be able to carry it easily then you must go for it, but if you are not sure that how you will handle a large display size then you can always go for a smaller one. But make sure that whatever display size you buy, it doesn’t cause much strain on your eyes.
Performance & Camera
Everyone loves to have a mobile that doesn’t hang easily and runs smoothly and to make sure this, you should always buy one with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on. I f you love to click photos sometimes, so it’s always better to get a phone with a good and high quality camera that produces images that are good. So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.