#5 Best Phones Under Rs 55000 in India | Latest Android Mobiles
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Finding a desirable mobile phone can be tough task.So to make it easy for you in this article you will come to see the best mobile phones under 55000 which are latest and can fulfill your desires.
You can find a single list which contains smartphones of companies like apple, samsung, one plus, honor etc under 55000. We also look for best camera phones and waterproof mobile phones which also you can find here.
We always want to know top mobile phones so we have also find top 10 mobile phones under 55000 and top 5 as well. So what are you waiting for go and check it out now.
Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 55000 in India
- Top #5 Mobiles Under Rs 55000 in India
- #1.Apple iPhone XREditor’s Choice
- #2. Samsung Galaxy S10 Editor’s Choice
- #3.OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM
- #4.Samsung Galaxy A80
- #5.OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
- #1.Apple iPhone XR Editor’s Choice
- #2.Samsung Galaxy S10 Editor’s Choice
- #3.OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM
- Top #5 Phones Under Rs 55000 in 2020
- Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
- Display Size
- Performance & Camera
- Apple iPhone XR
In this article you’ll first find a list of top 5 mobile phones under Rs 55000 along with their specific features and later on, the top 3 are listed with some extra features.
At the end of this article you’ll find a buying guide which you can remember before buying any new mobile phone. So, let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
128 GB ROM,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Display,12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera,A12 Bionic Chip Processor,iOS 13 Compatible
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB,15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Quad HD+ Display,16MP + 12MP | 10MP Front Camera,3400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery,Exynos 9 9820 Processor
12 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM,16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Display,48 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP | 16MP Front Camera,4000 mAh Battery
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM,17.02 cm (6.7 inch) Full HD+ Display,48MP + 8MP | 48MP(F2.0) + 8MP(Ultra Wide/F2.2) + TOF (Time-of-Flight) 3D-Depth Rotating Camera,3700 mAh Battery,Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core Processor
8 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB,16.76 cm (6.6 inch) Display,48MP + 13MP + 8MP | 16MP Front Camera,4065 mAh Battery,Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa Core 2.8 GHz Processor,In-display Fingerprint Sensor,VOOC 3.0 Fast Charging
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 55000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera –The best thing about buying a smartphone with a good quality camera is that no matter at what time and where you click pictures, you’ll definitely get a high quality picture that will be loved by everyone.
- Processor –Having a phone that doesn’t hang easily and runs smoothly is the only main thing that everyone wants. And in order to fullfill these things you need a latest and a fast processor to get a good performance of your phone.
- Battery Life – No one wants to carry a charger or power bank with them all the time. So, in order to avoid this, what you can dot is always go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – No matter whatever everyone else says, you must buy a phone with a particular storage according to your requirements. Depending upon what type of files you need to store on your phone, buy the phone with storage accordingly.
- Display –Buying a phone of high display quality will always be of a benefit, the touch will be smooth and it will definitely cause less strain on your eyes. So the display quality matters a lot and always go for a high quality display phone.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The size of the display must always be according to your comfort. If you feel like you are comfortable with a large display and you’ll be able to carry it easily then you must go for it, but if you are not sure that how you will handle a large display size then you can always go for a smaller one. But make sure that whatever display size you buy, it doesn’t cause much strain on your eyes.
Performance & Camera
Everyone loves to have a mobile that doesn’t hang easily and runs smoothly and to make sure this, you should always buy one with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on. I f you love to click photos sometimes, so it’s always better to get a phone with a good and high quality camera that produces images that are good. So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
You should be looking for Quality Camera sensor, if camera has 108 MP doesn’t mean it can beat 12 MP Camera who has amazing Camera sensor.
Depends upon your personal preference.
If you like to see notch then it is good for you then forget about others. If it is appealing to you then it is good no matter what. But Fully Bezel less is what you are looking for then my friend take fully bezel less.
mAh means MiliAmp hour means it stores energy the it has mAh the more it will give power. But here is the Catch if your Android or IOS is designed to drain battery then it doesn’t battery how much mAh it has, it will drain quickly. Suppose you play PUBG then it will drain quickly and background Apps will soak your battery energy as well.
So Always customise your smartphone to a better usage and use your phone strategically so that you can use it for longer time.