#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 15000 in India
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Looking for laptops under small budget like 15000? Well here is the right place where you can find latest and best mini laptops under 15000. These laptops are not for gaming or video editing, but you can use it for Basic function.
Companies like acer, asus, i-life, i-ball have the best laptops under the range of 15000 which are latest and easy to carry. You can use those laptops with great specs like 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, i3, Windows 10, Linux, Dos, etc. There are endless specs to talk about let’s talk about the companies, as they are the one who gives the value to the laptop.
So what are you waiting for? Go and check it out.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 15000 in India
First of all you will see a laptoop comparison table where you will get to know if a laptop is good for you or not, then you will decide if you wanna buy that laptop or not.
After that you will see a laptop buying guide which will help you understand some of the myths of laptop specifications, which major companies are playing with customers. Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Processor: AMD A6-9225 processor, base speed 2.6 Ghz, max speed 3 Ghz, 2 Cores, 1 MB smart cache
Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop, 11.6 inch HD LED Backlit Glare Display, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit TFT Display
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 14 inch HD LED Backlit Display,HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 14 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display
As you can see above these were the best laptops, but how can you decide if a laptop is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 15000 in 2020
Get the best laptop and play with it, whenever you want.
- RAM – The quality of performance of laptop does depend upon its RAM. RAM stands for Random Access Memory that’s a form of computer memory that can be read and changed as well.
- Processor – Latest and faster the processor more quickly will be the loading of applications means that you can run multiple apps at once, and the computer won’t lag and cause slowdowns when you run processor-intensive tasks
- Battery Life – The better the battery life the better will be good for you if you are a working person. So always buy it according to your needs. Better the battery backup the less you’ll need to charge it.
- Storage – Storage of device will depend on your need as well as the performance and cost of the laptop that you buy. Storage must be enough for your work so you don’t realize it later on.
- Display –The display is the most important thing to look for when buying a laptop. After all, it’s the means by which you actually use the device. So always buy according to your usage.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many features on laptop that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying laptops then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a laptop? for gaming, developing, normal usage. After that take your decision.
If you are in need of laptop for your work purpose then go for a small one because it will be easy to carry. And if you are a gaming person, then go for a large display as it will enhance visual as well as your experience.
You’ll always need a good processor for good performance and a good battery life so that you don’t have to carry your charger all the time with you. With lack of performance you’ll be suffering later on, so it’s better to buy a laptop that has a reliable performance and battery life.
So always go for a better performance and better battery life laptop.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.