#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 25000 in India
Last updated: 09 Nov 2020
Going for a laptop? And have a budget within 25000 range? Well, this is the perfect place for you, I have gathered all the laptops under 25000 and found some of the best laptops to begin with.
You can use those laptops with great specs like 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, i3, Windows 10, Linux, Dos, etc. There are endless specs to talk about let’s talk about the companies, as they are the one who gives the value to the laptop.
Many companies make their hardware solid so that their performance level match to the user expectation. In that case, user preference is also the case someone likes HP and another person likes Dell. Those laptops are well structured all you have to do is just understand your need and then buy your choice of laptop. Because they are all the best ones.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 25000 in India
- Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 25000 in India
- #1. Acer One 14 Pentium GoldEditor’s Choice
- #2. Asus Pentium Quad Core Editor’s Choice
- #3. Lenovo APU Dual Core A6 A6-9225
- #4. Lenovo V145-AMD-A6 APU Dual Core A6
- #5. Asus EeeBook 12 Celeron Dual Core
- #1. Acer One 14 Pentium Gold Editor’s Choice
- #2. Asus Pentium Quad Core Editor’s Choice
- #3..Lenovo APU Dual Core A6 A6-9225
- Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 25000 in 2020
- Display Size
- Acer One 14 Pentium Gold
First of all you will see a laptoop comparison table where you will get to know if a laptop is good for you or not, then you will decide if you wanna buy that laptop or not.
After that you will see a laptop buying guide which will help you understand some of the myths of laptop specifications, which major companies are playing with customers. Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
A very Stylish, Portable Thin and Light Laptop with 14 inch HD LED Backlit TFT Display, without Optical Disk Drive
This Laptop comes with Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS, also a very Laptop without Optical Disk Drive which comes with 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit Anti-glare IPS Display (200 nits Brightness, 45% NTSC Color Gamut, 75% Screen-to-body Ratio
A very Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive comes with 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit Display
A 15.6 inch Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive with Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS
A very Stylish, Portable Thin and Light Laptop with 11.6 inch HD LED Backlit Glossy Display (200 nits Brightness, 45% NTSC), comes without Optical Disk Drive
Subscribe to Our Official Channel on YouTube
As you can see above these were the best laptops, but how can you decide if a laptop is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 25000 in 2020
Get the best laptop and play with it, whenever you want.
- RAM – RAM stands for Random-access memory is a type or form of memory that can be read and changed in any order.
- Processor – The Latest and better the processor the good will be the performance of the laptop. And you all want to have good performance
- Battery Life – Battery life is an essential feature to look upon while buying a laptop. According to your needs buy the laptop.
- Storage – According to your need of storage look for a most suitable laptop. Always go for extra storage because you never know when your requirements might inscrease.
- Display – Display of a laptop must be of good resolution with latest features. Size of display must be according to your need always.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many features on laptop that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying laptops then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a laptop? for gaming, developing, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The display varies from laptop to laptop and it’s important to buy a correct display size laptop according to your needs. If you are a gaming person or movie person then you should go for a bigger display size laptop as it will increase your fun and if you need a laptop just for your work purpose then you can go and buy a small or any display size laptop.
While buying a laptop, the most essential thing is to get a review of its performance and battery life. Because if either of them lacks then you’ll become fed up of your laptop as its performance will not be good and you’ll need to carry the charger all the time. So, before buying any laptop make sure it has a good performance and a good battery life according to your needs.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.