#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 10000 in India
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Want to buy a laptop but budget is 10000? Don’t worry you have come to the right place. In this article we will take a look at the best laptops under 10000 in India.
Here you can find a suitable laptop and that too at a cheap price of below 10000. You can easily go for mini laptops like dell mini which is easy to carry or hp, lenovo, acer , samsung laptops of which some are gaming laptops and of 4GB RAM and DVD drive.
Here you can also find best laptops available on olx, amazon,flipkart and you can even buy a second-hand laptop in a good condition which can beneficial for you. So don’t wait go and check it out now.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 10000 in India
First of all you will see a laptoop comparison table where you will get to know if a laptop is good for you or not, then you will decide if you wanna buy that laptop or not.
After that you will see a laptop buying guide which will help you understand some of the myths of laptop specifications, which major companies are playing with customers. Let’s Get Started 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 11.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit TFT Display
Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop, 11.6 inch HD LED Backlit Glare Display, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive,15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display
Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 14 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display
As you can see above these were the best laptops, but how can you decide if a laptop is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 10000 in 2020
Get the best laptop and play with it, whenever you want.
- RAM – RAM stands for Random Access Memory that’s a form of computer memory that can be changed at anytime. The quality of performance of laptop does depend upon its RAM.
- Processor – Faster the processor more quickly will be the loading of applications means that you can run multiple apps at once, and the computer won’t lag and cause slowdowns when you run processor-intensive tasks
- Battery Life – A good battery life means carrying it without charger. The better the battery life the better will be good for you if you are a working person. So always buy it according to your needs.
- Storage – Choice of internal data storage device will depend on performance and cost, but also on your storage capacity needs. Storage must be enough for your work.
- Display –The display is arguably the most important piece of hardware in a laptop. After all, it’s the means by which you actually use the device.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many features on laptop that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying laptops then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a laptop? for gaming, developing, normal usage. After that take your decision.
Always buy the size that suits you. If you are in need of laptop for your work purpose then go for a small one because it will be easy to carry. And if you are a gaming person, then go for a large display as it will enhance visual as well as your experience.
Performance and battery life are most essential when you buy a laptop. Because you’ll always need a good processor for good performance and a good battery life so that you don’t have to carry your charger all the time with you.
So always go for a better performance and better battery life laptop.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.