If you want to transfer your balance to another but don’t know to do that then don’t worry welcome to our blog, here we will try to tell you how to do Airtel Balance transfer Number from one phone to another phone. To know how to do that just stick with us.
If you don’t have Airtel balance then you transfer airtel balance from your friend to your bank account.
Airtel Balance Transfer? 📮
You can transfer talktime balance or internet to another airtel user. If you have to call someone and you don’t have balance in your account then you will have to use this service of Airtel BAlance Transfer.
Let’s Go 🏄 For Airtel Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to follow Airtel Balance Transfer.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone and dial *141# from your own Airtel SIM.
- Now you will see the main menu of like this with options like:
- Share Talktime
- Take Adv Internet
- Take Adv Talktime
- Auto Credit
- Ask Talktime
- Poke Call
- Call me back SMS
- Just simply choose the first option called Share Taktime and for that dial 1 and send it.
- Next step is just to enter the amount you want to share with your lazy friends 😝 or loved family members.
- Now you will get details of how much balance do you want to transfer including service tax.
- Now fill the amount details.
- Next step is just to enter the lazy friend number of your loved family member ❤️ number.
- The final step is just to click on Send button to complete transferring process.
- Finally, you will receive a message with full transactions details like the amount of money you transferred to your friend or family member and the amount of service tax you were charged for this process.
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done, friends.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
Airtel Balance Transfer: Help Your Favorite Ones 🤗
So let’s start 🛩 to know the process of Airtel Balance Transfer without wasting a single second of yours.
Airtel Balance Transfer T&C
You have to follow these things while process.
- Both sides should be same operator network like if you are using Airtel sim then the receiver should be using Airtel sim.
- You can transfer Airtel balance from Rs.5 to Rs. 40 at once time.
- Your Airtel mobile number must be activated on before 3 months.
- The receiver must be using its Airtel sim more than 1 month
- Rs. 10 will be deducted from your Airtel account for this process.
- You can use this service 5 times a day and 150 times a month.
TechMojis Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!